Family Bushcraft Experience Half-Day course
A half-day family bushcraft and nature awareness course. Book a morning or afternoon session with us and we will provide you with foundation bushcraft skills that you'll be able to explore and develop further.
These family oriented courses are designed to open a door to nature based learning and inspire a new found confidence and love of the great outdoors in both young and old alike.
During each session we will cover many skills and experiences such as:
- Fire Craft basics.
- Safe fire construction and maintenance.
- Hands on tuition in lighting and maintaining small fires by various methods.
- Marshmallow toasting.
- Basic back-woods cooking.
- Plant and tree identification.
- Small mammal feeding signs.
- Examine our collection of Animal Skulls.
You will need to bring with you:
- Warm clothing
- Hat and Gloves
- Suitable Outdoor Footwear
- Warm Socks
- Cup or Large Mug
- Packed Lunch and Soft Drinks
- Spare Dry Clothes Are Highly Recommended
- Note Books With Pen or Pencil